Back to Scholarship Committee Meeting Minutes
HINGHAM SCHOLARSHIP FUND COMMITTEE
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Hingham Town Hall
The meeting was called to order at 7:45 P.M.
Thomas Hagstrom – Chair
Jean Montgomery – Treasurer
Kurt Weisenbeck – Clerk
The Committee voted unanimously:
1. To accept the minutes from the March 11, 2009 meeting.
2. To reallocate within the fund in order to both cover the disbursement of the 2009
scholarship awards totaling $124,000 and to rebalance the funds to align with
Investment Policy target allocations (70% equity, 30% fixed income). The
reallocations will be based on September 30, 2009 valuations.
- The Committee welcomed new members Clay Graham and Andrew Shafter.
- Discussion topics for the next meeting will include:
- Consideration of other fixed income mutual funds for the fixed income
component of the Fund.
- What the Committee can do to facilitate fundraising.
- The Committee scheduled the fall meeting for Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 7:30
P.M. at Hingham Town Hall.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:10 P.M.