Back to Scholarship Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Hingham Town Hall
The meeting was called to order at 7:35 P.M.
Attendees: Lisa Virello - Chair
Jean Montgomery - Treasurer.
Absent: Scott Peterson, Clerk
The Committee voted unanimously:
1. To fund scholarships awarded to the Class of 2007 in the amount of $160,000 from the following sources:
o $48,000 Prime Money Market
o $36,960 Growth and Income
o $36,960 PRIMECAP
o $11,200 Small Cap Index
o $11,200 Mid Cap Index
o $15,680 Dodge & Cox Int’l
2. To sell $80,000 of Prime MM Fund
3. To buy $50,000 Inter-Term Invest
4. To buy $30,000 Long-Term Treasury
- The Committee welcomed new members Kurt Weisenbeck, Roger Nastou, Thomas Hagstrom and Matthew Welch.
- The Committee scheduled the spring meeting for Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 7:30 P.M at Hingham Town Hall.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:35 P.M.