• If notification of withdrawal is received 48 hours or more before the first class, a full refund will be issued minus a 6% credit card processing fee.
• There will be no refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given. (exceptions made for medical issues with doctor's note).
• Transfers will be given without processing fees.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing refunds.
Weather Cancellations & Makeups
The South Shore Country Club is an outdoor facility so weather is always a factor. Lessons may be held in conditions that are not always perfect. Please use your own discretion with your child, but understand that only lessons cancelled by this facility at the discretion of the manager will be made up. Call the facility at 781-740-2750 no sooner that 20 minutes before your scheduled class to check for cancellations.
The following is a schedule of make-up classes for cancellations due to inclement weather:
• 4 Week Lessons - Youth and Young Tot: There are 2 possible make-up lessons if necessary. They will be held the week following the last lesson at the regular lesson times.
• 4 Week Lessons - Water Babies and Parent and Tot: There is 1 possible make-up lesson. It will be held the week following the last lesson on the same day of the week and time as regular lesson.
• 2 Week Lessons - Youth: There are 2 possible make-up lessons (1 per week) if necessary. If a class is cancelled during the week, it will be made up the Friday following each week of lessons at the regular lesson time.
• 8 Week Lessons - Youth and Young Tot: There is 1 possible make-up lesson if necessary. It will be held Sunday following the last lesson at regular lesson time.
Need more information? Call 781-741-1464.