- Feature Links
Special Arrangements or Needs/ADA Accessibility
If you need reasonable accommodations in order to participate in any Town of Hingham programs, services, activities and/or meetings, please contact the Town’s ADA Coordinator, Assistant Town Administrator Art Robert, at email@example.com or (781) 741-1451 in sufficient advance of the program, service, activity and/or meeting.
While the Town of Hingham will do its best to accommodate your request, certain accommodations require the hiring of outside contractors who may not be available if requested immediately before the start of the program, service, activity and/or meeting.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation