COVID-19 Town Office Notices and Contacts
We have continued to work hard behind the scenes over the last few months to provide municipal services remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. While Town Hall remains open to employees only at this time, we are working towards reopening to the public later this summer. Please continue to email and call departments to get in touch. Starting Monday, July 13th, we’ll have more staff coverage in the office during normal Town Hall business hours. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Provided below are the best contact methods currently available for our departments. Further information may be available on the department pages.
Services for Seniors
- Hingham Elder Services - 781-741-1458 (please leave a message)
- South Shore Elder Services - 781-848-3910 - for Home Delivered Meals
- Hingham Food Pantry - 781-740-8180, email@example.com
- Hingham Link - Connecting Hingham residents in an immediate and useful way www.hinghamlink.com
- Safety Assurance Program - automated checkin calls by the Plymouth County Sheriff’s Department.