October 24, 2017
Posted October 20, 2017 12:37 PM
Town Hall, North Hearing Room
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
7:00 PM Call to order
Approval of minutes
7:05 PM South Shore Country Club Feasibility Study Group Update
7:15 PM Harbormaster: Coastal Camera Project Presentation
7:30 PM Welcoming Statement
Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
Executive Session (1) to discuss strategy with respect to personnel issues because discussion of these matters in open session may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the town and (2) under M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(3) to discuss strategy regarding pending litigation related to the Town of Hingham Zoning Board of Appeals v. River Stone, LLC (Housing Appeals Committee).
1. To approve the request of the Hingham Downtown Association to close Main Street between Elm and North Streets and South Street between Central and North Streets and to use the sidewalks and tunnel cap for Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 1, 2017 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
2. To appoint Tom Mayo as the Chief Procurement Officer.
3. To appoint Tom Mayo to the Local Emergency Planning Committee.
4. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Laura Glennon on behalf of South Elementary School.
5. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Guy Reynolds on behalf of Galway Rovers Soccer Club.
Posted: 10/20/2017 @ 12:30 p.m.