Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
7:00 PM Call to order
Approval of minutes
7:05 PM South Shore Country Club Feasibility Study Group Update
7:15 PM Harbormaster: Coastal Camera Project Presentation
7:30 PM Welcoming Statement
Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
Executive Session (1) to discuss strategy with respect to personnel issues because discussion of these matters in open session may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the town and (2) under M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(a)(3) to discuss strategy regarding pending litigation related to the Town of Hingham Zoning Board of Appeals v. River Stone, LLC (Housing Appeals Committee).
1. To approve the request of the Hingham Downtown Association to close Main Street between Elm and North Streets and South Street between Central and North Streets and to use the sidewalks and tunnel cap for Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 1, 2017 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
2. To appoint Tom Mayo as the Chief Procurement Officer.
3. To appoint Tom Mayo to the Local Emergency Planning Committee.
4. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Laura Glennon on behalf of South Elementary School.
5. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Guy Reynolds on behalf of Galway Rovers Soccer Club.
Posted: 10/20/2017 @ 12:30 p.m.