November 21, 2017
Town Hall, North Hearing Room
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
7:00 PM Call to order
Approval of minutes
7:05 PM Ninety-Nine Restaurant & Pub - Change of Manager
7:10 PM Legal Sea Foods, LLC - Change of Manager
7:15 PM Advisory Committee Financial Analysis Update
7:25 PM Marijuana Discussion
Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1. To appoint a Chair to the Compressor Station Task Force.
2. To accept the Charge of the Compressor Station Task Force.
3. To designate Jim Lampke as a hearing officer.
4. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Cocktails, LLC.
5. To approve the goals and objectives for the Interim Town Administrator.
6. To adopt the “Prohibiting Smoking in Workplaces and Public Places Policy.