March 6, 2018
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
1. Call to order
Approval of minutes
2. Road Building Update
3. 7:10 pm: Public hearing on the request of Aquarion to install and maintain
approximately 2,150 feet of 8-inch ductile iron water main in Butler Road and Sherwood Road. In addition, the request includes installing and maintaining approximately 300 feet of 8-inch ductile iron water main in Smith Road.
4. 7:15 pm: Public hearing on the request of NationalGrid to install and maintain
approximately 115 feet of 2-inch gas main in Bulow Road and 220 feet of 2-inch gas main in Bulow Place.
5. 7:20 pm: Public hearing on the request of NationalGrid to install and maintain
approximately 1800 feet of 2-inch gas main in Stanford Drive.
6. Warrant Articles
Article X: Amend General By-law re: Hingham Affordable Housing Trust
Article AA: Acceptance of Easements
7. Vote to release certain restrictions on CPA property that will be replaced with new
8. Vote FY19 Debt Service, Benefits and other Operating Expenses
10. Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
Executive Session under M.G.L, c. 30A, Section 21(a)(2) to conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel and/or conduct contract negotiations with nonunion personnel (Interim Town Administrator - Thomas Mayo) regarding potential contract and appointment as Town Administrator.
1. To approve the request of MJH, Inc. d/b/a Main Street Market & Deli for a Pledge of License to Rockland Trust.
2. To sign a five year renewal of the Intermunicipal Agreement with South Shore Recycling
Cooperative effective July 1, 2018.