April 11, 2018
Stamped 4/4/18 2:30PM, Time change 4/5/18 2:32 PM
220 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
School Committee Salary & Negotiations Subcommittee
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
1. Call to order.
2. Receive and review minutes of the Salary & Negotiations Subcommittee Regular Session meeting held on February 27, 2018.
3. Other items as may not be reasonably known 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
4. To discuss and begin planning for hiring a Search Company to assist in the upcoming Superintendent search.
5. Motion to move to Executive Session, not to return to Open Session, for the purposes of:
- to receive and review minutes of the Salary & Negotiations Subcommittee Executive Session meeting held on February 27, 2018;
- to conduct bargaining negotiations with the Bus Drivers and Transportation Workers’ Bargaining Unit;
- to conduct bargaining negotiations with the Custodian and Maintenance Workers’ Bargaining Unit;
- to continue working on drafting a Template contract for Administrators.
the public discussion all of which may be detrimental to the Committee’s bargaining position.