April 10, 2018
Town Hall, North Hearing Room
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
1. Call to order
Approval of minutes
2. 7:05 pm: The Renewal of Cable Television License of Verizon New England Inc.
3. 7:10 pm: Public hearing on the request of Paragon Funding Group III, LLC d/b/a/
Wahlburgers for a Change in Beneficial Interest
4. 7:15 pm: Public hearing on the Transfer of Retail Wine and Malt Beverages
License to Ralph’s Hingham Wine Merchant, LLC
5. 7:20 pm: Public hearing on the Change of Location of a Package Store All Alcoholic Beverages License to MJH, Inc. d/b/a Main Street Market & Deli, 484 Main Street
6. Discussion and possible vote regarding Intragovernmental/License Agreement between Town of Hingham and Hingham Municipal Lighting Plant regarding solar project at Town landfill
7. Town Warrant Planning Articles
8. Water Company Acquisition Feasibility Next Steps
• Information available on Town website
10. Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license
Hingham Shipyard Marinas, LLC for the Tenth Annual South Shore In-Water Boat Show.
2. To approve the Spring Children’s Craft Market located on the Tunnel Cap on Saturday,
May 20, 2018 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
3. To proclaim April 20, 2018 to be “Earth Day” in Hingham.
4. To proclaim April 27, 2018 to be “Arbor Day” in Hingham.