October 30, 2018
Stamped 10/26/2018 8:29 AM
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
1. Call to order
Approval of Minutes
2. 7:05 PM: Tax Classification Hearing
3. Joint Session with Hingham Housing Authority to fill a vacancy
• Elizabeth James
• Sharon James
• Greg O’Meara
• Laurie Taylor
4. Reserve Fund Transfer Request for demolition at 58 Main Street
5. Forecast Update
Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1. To sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement with Teamsters, Local 25.
2. To sign the warrant for the State Election to be held on November 6, 2018.
3. To approve the request of the Hingham Downtown Association to close Main Street between Elm and North Streets and South Street between Central and North Streets and to use the sidewalks and tunnel cap for Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 7, 2018 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
4. To sign a contract with Eastern Minerals to provide CC Salt or Solar Salt to the Department of Public Works.
5. To sign a contract with Champion Salt to provide CC Salt to the Department of Public Works.