January 22, 2019
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Ninety-Nine Restaurants of Boston, LLC: Change of Manager
4. Transfer Station Mattress Fee
5. Appointment of permanent police lieutenant positions
6. Vote to amend insurance requirement under storage license with Hingham Maritime Center, Inc. for 308 Cushing Street
7. 7:30 PM: Joint Session with the Advisory Committee and Community Preservation Committee
8. Review and approval of potential warrant articles for 2019 Town Meeting
Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1. To appoint Lisa Campbell as the Municipal Liaison to the Ethics Commission for the purpose of training paid and unpaid municipal employees in the Conflict of Interest Law.
2. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Lori Lerner for the Night of Africa fundraiser.
3. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to
Mary Ann Blackmur for an Evening of Tastings.