October 29, 2019
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Recognition of Marie Harris, Personnel Board member
4. Vote to accept deed from Bare Cove Investors, LLC of a portion of land at 230 Beal Street.
5. Financial Update
6. Bathing Beach Bathhouse Update, Trustees of the Bathing Beach
7. Harbor Wharf Walls Resiliency Project, Harbor Development Committee
8. Naming By-law Discussion
9. Town Hall Study Committee Discussion
11. Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
12. Executive session for review, approval and potential release of prior executive
session minutes pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, § 22 and § 21(a)(7)
1. To approve the request of Legal Sea Foods, LLC d/b/a Legal C for the Change of an LLC Manager to the Board of Managers.
2. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Suzanne Garland on behalf of East Elementary School PTO.
3. To approve the issuance of a Special (One Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Molly Roberts on behalf of the Hingham Women’s Club.
4. To approve the request of the Hingham Downtown Association to close Main Street between Elm and North Streets and South Street between Central and North Streets and to use the sidewalks and tunnel cap for Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 6, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.