March 2, 2020
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Monday, March 2, 2020
Hingham Historical Commission
Town Hall, 210 Central Street, Hingham, Massachusetts 02043
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A §§ 18-25, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Town of Hingham Historical Commission to take place as follows:
Date: March 2, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Hingham Town Hall, 210 Central Street, Hingham, MA 02043. Please check board at entrance to Town Hall for the location of the meeting.
? Call to Order
? Public Comment/Citizen Input
? Updates, Pending and Old Business
- Memorial Bell Tower Project– Update
- Status of Historical Commission’s CPC Applications
- Essay Contest Update
? New Business
- 158-160 Hersey Street - Application for Partial Demolition
- 403 East Street, Hingham Skating Club – Application for Demolition
- Historical Commission - Mission and Key Objectives
- Other Business not reasonably known 48 hours in advance of posting
NOTE: The order of hearing for items on the Meeting Agenda may be changed.