Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Reorganization of the Board
4. Review and approval of inter-department, intra-department, and Reserve Fund transfers for FY 2020
5. To adopt the Board of Selectmen Code of Conduct
6. Preliminary Discussion of FY21 Goals and Objections
7. Memorial Bell Tower Bell Ringing Components Restoration Project
8. COVID-19 Update
9. Public Comment
11. Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1 To approve the issuance of a Common Victualler license to Smile Zone, LLC d/b/a
Menchie’s Hingham Shipyard.
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to an Order issued by the Governor of Massachusetts dated March 12, 2020 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.