August 25, 2020
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
Board of Water Commissioners- Remote meeting via Zoom: Dial-in number: 929-205-6099 Meeting ID: 451-213-735 Website: https://zoom.us/join
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. 7:05 PM: Public hearing on the request of National Grid to install and maintain approximately 70 feet of 2-inch gas main in Central Street and approximately 10 feet of 2-inch gas main at the intersection of Sanborn Road
4. To sign the Third Amendment to the Agreement between the Town of Hingham and SUEZ Water Environmental Services, Inc. (Board of Selectmen acting as Board of Water Commissioners)
5. Water Ban Update
6. Discussion of Traffic Calming on North Street and Station Street related to the redevelopment of 6 Station Street
7. COVID-19 Update
8. Public Comment
10. Selectmen/Town Administrator Reports
1. To sign the Fifth Amendment of Lease Agreement with Vista Verde Corp. for the restaurant at South Shore Country Club.
2. To authorize the Chair to sign the School Resource Office Agreement with Notre Dame Academy.
3. To authorize the Chair to approve all bills, drafts, orders and payrolls on behalf of the Board of Selectmen pursuant to M.G.L. c. 41, § 56.
4. To sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Hingham Library Staff Association, Local 888, S.E.I.U., AFL CIO.
5. To appoint Matthew Puleo as a Special Officer.
6. To sign the Warrant for the 2020 State Primary.
7. To discharge the Town Hall Study Committee with thanks.
8. To sign the contract with Environmental Partners for engineering services associated with the Bulow Road, Bulow Place, and Forget Me Not Lane water main replacement project.
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to an Order issued by the Governor of Massachusetts dated March 12, 2020 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.