October 19, 2020
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 875 8372 7969
Water Transition & Evaluation Committee
Monday, October 19, 2020
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approval of 7/29/20 minutes.
3. Update on the transition status of the water system., including the future billing transition.
4. Discussion of the preparation for the Capital Asset Study and Rate and Rate Structure studies.
5. Discussion of the Evaluation methodology we will use for next phase of the committee.
6. Comments from the public on items not on the agenda.
7. Next steps and meeting dates.
This meeting is being held remotely via Zoom as an alternate means of public access pursuant to an Order issued by the Governor of Massachusetts dated March 12, 2020 Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.