Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
1. Call to order
2. Approval of minutes (Possible Dates: July 20, 2021)
3. To approve the contract with E. Watson Excavating, Inc. for site work related to the new maintenance facility project at the South Shore Country Club
4. To approve the contract with COMSTAR for Ambulance Billing Services effective August 1, 2021 through July 30, 2024
5. To approve the contract with Turf Products Corp. for a Groundsmaster 4010-D (T4) Mower and accessories for the Public Works Department
6. To approve the contract with Gordon Chevrolet d/b/a Colonial Municipal Group for a Chevrolet 14K GVW Dump Truck for the Public Works Department
7. To approve the contract with CN Wood Enviro, LLC for an Elgin Pelican NP Dual Street Sweeper for the Public Works Department
8. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12343/Talent-Bank-Vacancies-Reappointments-and-Applicants---June-23-2021)
9. Public Comment
10. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.