Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 816 6761 2042
Meeting Passcode: 1122
September 21, 2021
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Personnel Board minutes of August 12, 2021
3. To consider a request from the Executive Director of the South Shore Country Club to re-classify 2 country club positions from seasonal status to permanent employees and determine appropriate placement on the GovHR salary structure retroactive to June 1, 2021
4. To consider a request by the Town Administrator to place the newly promoted Community Planning Director at Grade 12, Step 4 in the GovHR salary schedule retroactive to August 18, 2021 based on Section 11 of the Personnel By-law for transfers and promotions
5. To consider a request from the Town Clerk to grant the newly hired Assistant Town Clerk one additional week of vacation time
6. HR Updates
7. To enter into Executive Session (not to return to Open Session) to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, sec. 21(a)(3)because discussion in open session may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the Town
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.