Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes (Possible dates: September 14, 2021)
3. To consider the request of Kays Harbor Corp. d/b/a Stars on Hingham Harbor, 2-4 Otis Street, for a Change of Manager
4. To consider approval of the issuance of a Special (One-Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Michael Snowdale on behalf of Stellwagon Beer Company for the Fall Festival at Weir River Farm to be held on Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 10 am to 5 pm
5. To consider the approval of the issuance of a Special (One-Day) All Alcoholic Beverages license to Michelle LeBretton on behalf of Hingham Youth Football for the Hingham Youth Football Fall Fundraiser to be held at Hingham Shipyard on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
6. Community Preservation Committee Preliminary Applications on Town Property
• Restore & Paint Tree and Park Barn
• Restoration and Treatment of Military and Historical Monuments, Markers, and Memorials
• Town Pool located at the South Shore Country Club
7. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12343/Talent-Bank-Vacancies-Reappointments-and-Applicants---June-23-2021)
8. COVID-19 Update
9. Public Comment
10. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.