Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
1. Call to order
2. Executive Session under M.G.L, c. 30A, Section 21(a)(3) to conduct strategy with respect to collective bargaining for the Library Staff Association, SEIU Local 888 because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the Town.
3. Return to Open Session
4. Potential vote to sign the Memorandum of Agreement with the Library Staff Association, SEIU Local 888
5. Approval of Minutes (Possible dates: November 9 and November 16, 2021)
6. FY23 Department Budget Requests
• Human Resources
• Health Imperatives
• South Shore Women’s Center
7. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12984/Talent-Bank-vacancies-and-applicants-102121)
8. Public Comment
9. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.