Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 860 1037 7866
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Citizens Advisory Board
December 6, 2021
1. Call to order
2. Approve of minutes
· Water Superintendent's report
- Unaccounted for water update
- Summary of types and number of complaints to SUEZ
- Update on Master Plan and Rate Study
· Water Commissioner's report
- Rate setting process and timeline
· WRWS Transition & Evaluation Committee report (if applicable)
4. Cohasset engineering update
- Dig safe- the Cohasset water system is being marked out accidentally by Weir River contractors
- Cohasset and Hingham interconnection contract expires 2023
5. Set next meeting
6. Public Comment
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.