Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
December 7, 2021
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes (Possible dates: November 9 and November 30, 2021)
3. FY21 Fund Balance Memo Presentation
4. Preliminary FY23 Financial Forecast
5. FY23 Department Budget Requests
• Town Accountant, Reserve Fund, Debt Service, Employee Benefits, General Insurance
• Elder Services
• Town Meeting
6. Potential Appointment of Police Candidates (Potential Candidates: Ryan Achille, Ashley Duff, Ryan Finney, Hugh Healey, Tim Moriarty)
7. Joint session with Board of Assessors to interview an additional candidate for the vacancy on the Board of Assessors (potential candidate: Carlton Chambers) and possible vote (potential candidates: Deb Brockney, Michelle Larned, and Carlton Chambers)
8. FY22 Tax Classification Hearing
9. COVID-19 Update and Vaccine Clinic Discussion
10. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12984/Talent-Bank-vacancies-and-applicants-102121)
11. Public Comment
12. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
13. Executive Session under M.G.L, c. 30A, Section 21(a)(3) to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining position of the Town.
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.