Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
Remote meeting via Zoom:
Dial-in number: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 451-213-735
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. To consider the request of Burtons Grill LLC, d/b/a Burton Grill, 94 Derby Street, Suite 279, Hingham, MA for a Change of Manager from Elena Ford to Richard Limberti
4. Approval of Updates to the General By-laws for Gender Neutral Changes
5. Joint Session with the Community Preservation Committee and Advisory Committee to discuss Warrant Article N: Community Preservation Committee
6. 2022 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Discussion
• Article C: Reports of Various Town Committees
• Article J: Elder Services Revolving Fund
• Article M: Transfer Harbor Revenues to Municipal Waterways Improvement and Maintenance Fund
7. Lincoln School Apartments Calendar Year 2022 Budget
8. COVID-19 Update
9. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit https://www.hingham-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/12984/Talent-Bank-vacancies-and-applicants-102121)
10. Public Comment
11. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports
This meeting is being held remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.