Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
North Hearing Rm.
June 22, 2022
Hingham Town Hall
North Hearing Room
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes
4. To consider approval of a Special (One-Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Vitamin Sea Brewing, LLC for the Summer Solstice at World’s End to be held on Saturday, June 25, 2022 with a rain date of Sunday, June 26, 2022 from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm
5. To consider approval of a Special (One-Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Suddenly Simple Events for the Summer Harvest Dinner to be held at the Hingham Community Center on Sunday, June 26, 2022 from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
6. 6:00 PM: Joint Session with the Recreation Commission to interview candidates for the vacancy on the Recreation Commission (potential candidates: Lauren Davalla, Matthew LeBretton, Melissa Sadler)
7. Public Comment
8. Select Board/Town Administrator Reports
9. 7:00 PM: Joint Executive Session with the School Committee, Personnel Board, and Advisory Committee, to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining with School Department collective bargaining units under M.G.L. c. 30A, sec. 21(a)(3) because discussion an open session may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the Town. The Board will not return to open session.