Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. Now you can submit your own events! If you are a non-profit (501C) organization in Hingham,
you can click on the link to submit a new event to be reviewed for publishing.
Submit an Event
North Hearing Rm.
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. To consider approval of a Special (One-Day) Wine and Malt Beverages license to Trustees of Reservations for Winds and Wine at World’s End to be held on Friday, July 8, 2022 with a rain date of Sunday, July 10, 2022 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
4. Review and approval of FY22 inter-department, intra-department, and Reserve Fund transfers
5. To adopt the Town of Hingham Hazard Mitigation Plan 2022 Update
6. To consider approval of an Agreement with Greenwood Emergency Vehicles for the purchase of a new fire engine
7. 7:00 PM Joint Session with the Recreation Commission to appoint a candidate to fill the vacancy on the Recreation Commission (potential candidates: Lauren Davalla, Matthew LeBretton, Melissa Sadler)
8. Climate Action Planning Update
9. To sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Hingham Police Patrolman’s Association
10. To sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Hingham Police Superior Officers Union, MCOP, Local 405
11. To appoint Officer Matthew Galvin as a Special Police Officer for the Town of Hingham
12. Appointments (for a list of Talent Bank Applicants, please visit Hingham-ma.gov/SB)
13. Public Comment
14. Town Administrator/Select Board Reports