This week from the Town Clerk’s Office - 2/25/22
The 2022 Street Listing Census Forms should be arriving in your mailboxes soon. These were delayed from the typical January mailing due to reprecincting and supply chain issues. We ask for your prompt response upon receipt. The forms can be mailed or deposited in the drop box located on the driveway in front of Town Hall.
As for our local Town election, with two weeks to go, the following have pulled nomination papers:
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael J. Puzo
- Board of Assessors (3 year term): Christine M. Roberts
- Board of Assessors (1 year term): Carlton A. Chambers and Randall M. Winters
- Board of Health (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
- Housing Authority (5 year term): Michelle A. Larned
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Michael D. Reive
- Planning Board (5 year term): Gordon M. Carr
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Stephen P. Buckley
- School Committee (3 year term): Nancy Nes Correnti, Alyson B. Anderson, Matthew J. Cosman, Matthew B. LeBretton
- Select Board (3 year term): Joseph M. Fisher
- Sewer Commission (3 year term): Kirk J. Shilts
Chrissy Roberts has returned her nomination papers for the Board of Assessors, Nes Correnti, Aly Anderson and Matt Cosman have returned their nomination papers for School Committee and Michael Reive has returned his nomination papers for HMLP.
If you are interested in running for office, please call ahead to schedule an appointment to pick up your papers at (781) 741-1410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All nomination papers are due back on March 11, 2022.