Town Election News
Lots of activity this week. Randy Winters has pulled papers for the Board of Assessors and Michelle Ayer for the School Committee. Tracy Shriver, Tom Patch and Lizzie Eldredge have all returned papers this week. All nomination papers are due Friday, March 10 by 1:00 PM.
- Moderator (1 year term): Michael Puzo, candidate for re-election, papers returned
- Select Board (3 year term): William Ramsey, candidate for re-election, papers returned
- Board of Health (3 year term): Elizabeth Eldredge, a candidate for re-election and papers returned
- Municipal Light Board (3 year term): Tyler Herrald, papers returned
- School Committee (3 year term): Jennifer Benham, candidate for re-election, papers returned and Michelle Ayer, candidate for re-election
- Planning Board (5 year term): Tracy Shriver, papers returned and Thomas Patch, papers returned
- Recreation Commission (5 year term): Vicki Donlan, candidate for re-election, papers returned
- Recreation Commission (3 year term): Matthew LeBretton
- Sewer Commission (3 year term): James Byrne
Please call ahead, (781) 741-1410, to schedule an appointment to pick up your nomination papers.
2023 Vote by Mail Update
Vote by Mail will be available for the April 29, 2023 Local Election. If you would like to vote by mail, please complete one of the applications below:
The Vote by Mail application deadline is Monday, April 24, but we strongly encourage applications to be sent in advance of that deadline so as to ensure delivery by the USPS.
Vote by Mail Applications should be sent or delivered to:
210 Central Street
Hingham, MA 02043
The 2023 Census has arrived
Remember to send in or drop off your 2023 Annual Street Listing Census. And please include all who live in your household, even if their names are not pre-printed on the form.
Download a Blank Census Form (PDF)