Absentee voters use the same ballots as early voters and have the same deadlines for returning their ballots which is 8:00 PM on Saturday April 29.
To qualify for an absentee ballot, you must:
- Be away from your city/town on Election Day; or
- Have a disability that keeps you from voting at your polling place; or
- Have a religious belief that prevents you from voting at your polling place on Election Day
Come in to Town Hall today (4/26) until 4:30, Thursday (4/27) 8:30-4:30 and Friday (4/28) 8:30 to Noon
Fill out this Absentee Ballot Application (PDF) and bring it with you to save time
In-Person Election Day Voting
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Saturday, April 29 at your voting location
Early Vote by Mail
- Early Vote by Mail ballots will NOT be accepted at the polls.
- Vote by Mail ballots must be returned via USPS or delivered to the Drop Box in front of Town Hall or Town Clerk Office.
- All ballots must be physically received by 8:00 PM on Saturday, April 29.
- If you’ve received a Vote by Mail ballot, please return it today!
Election Day: Saturday, April 29, 2023
Polls are open 8 AM to 8 PM
View the Election Ballot for Candidates and Override Ballot Question
Voting Locations (Find you Precinct)
- Precincts 1-4 - Hingham High School, 17 Union Street
- Precincts 5-7 - Hingham Middle School, 1103 Main Street
- Precinct 7A - Willard Square, Linden Ponds, 201 Linden Ponds Way