Town Administrator Tom Mayo is pleased to share that the Town of Hingham is in the midst of the Town’s annual push to fill vacancies. There are a number of exciting opportunities to join the Hingham team.
“This is an exciting time as we bring in new people to fill existing vacancies as well as some brand new positions,“ said Town Administrator Tom Mayo. "These positions will help us maintain public services across all sectors of Hingham’s local government including; public safety, public works, human services, general government, and culture and recreation services”.
Hingham will be posting its open positions over the coming weeks. Currently, the Town has eight positions posted, including:
- Administrative Assistant - Community Planning Department
- Assistant Harbormaster
- GIS Coordinator
- Lead Mechanic - Department of Public Works
- Public Health Nurse
- Recording Clerks for Public Meetings
Some positions that will be posted soon include:
- Assistant Water Superintendent
- Administrative Assistant – Veterans Services
- Assistant Conservation Officer
- Heavy Equipment operator
Learn more about the Town of Hingham's current job openings