The Hingham Health Department, along with Cohasset and Scituate, will be hosting an information session on Student Campus Safety at the Hingham Public Library on Tuesday, 8/22 @ 6:30 pm. Prepare your student for a successful and safe college experience; everything from freshman 15 to fentanyl awareness. The intended audience is families with incoming college students/current college students.
- Northeastern University Police Officer presenting on campus safety
- Regan’s Motivated Fitness owner Tom Regan discuss healthy food and exercise
- Samaritans discussing mental health
- First aid and health preparedness as it pertains to being away from home
- Suicide, sexual assault, drugs and alcohol
Please contact the Regional Health Nurse for more information - MBickerton@cohassetma.org