This week, the following candidates have pulled nomination papers:
- School Committee (3 year term): Kerry J. Ni, candidate for re-election
Please call ahead at (781) 741-1410 to schedule an appointment to pick up your nomination papers. The filing deadline is March 8, 2024.
In other news:
2024 Vote by Mail Applications were sent by the Commonwealth to all registered voters. If you want to vote by mail in 2024, complete the application card. Applications must be received by February 27.
- If you are unenrolled, please choose a party ballot for the Presidential and State Primaries.
- Provide a phone number we can use to contact you with a question.
- Sign your application card before returning.
- Drop the completed card in the red, white and blue drop box located in front of Town Hall.
For more information, visit our Town Clerk News Flash page.
The 2024 Annual Street Listing Census has arrived in your mailboxes. We ask that you complete and return the Censuses in the next 10 days.
- One change from last year is the inclusion of a School Census form for families with school-age children.
- If your adult voting children have moved away, please be sure to obtain their signatures to remove them from future Censuses.
- You may drop the completed form in the red, white and blue drop box located in front of Town Hall.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or telephone at (781) 741-1410.