Are you looking for summer employment opportunities? Look no further than Hingham Recreation! We are looking for Camp Counselors and Summer Volunteers for our summer programs, as well as Lifeguards and Swim Instructors for our programs at the South Shore Country Club Pool. At Hingham Recreation, we strive to assemble the most dynamic group of individuals year after year! If you enjoy working with kids, enjoy a summer in the sun, and believe that you would be a great addition to our staff, fill out an application! For more information, read the facts listed below or call the Hingham Rec office at
- Counselors, Lifeguards and swim instructors must be 16 years old by June 1, 2018.
- *Those who are not currently certified as a lifeguard may still apply if they will be certified by June 1st. Hiring will depend on successful completion of the course.
- Summer Program Volunteers must be 14 years old by June 1, 2018.
- Counselors, Lifeguards and Swim Instructors are paid positions.
- A Summer Program Volunteer is not a paid position (Volunteering does not guarantee future employment)
The 2018 Summer Program begins on June 25th and ends on August 31st. The South Shore Country Club pool opens late June and runs through Labor Day. Applications are available online (www.hinghamrec.com), at the Hingham Recreation office, and at Hingham High School. Applications for must be turned in by Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:00 PM.