News Flash

Veterans Services

Posted on: February 5, 2018

Planning to Donate Goods or Services to the Commander Anderson House?

The Commander Anderson House is a permanent home for six veterans in the Town of Hingham which opened in 2012. It is named after the late Commander Paul F. Anderson, who grew up in Hingham. The House is owned and operated by Father Bill’s and MainSpring, who also provide supportive case management services to its residents.


If anyone is interested in donating goods or services to the residents of the Commander Anderson House they should contact Father Bill’s and MainSpring staff at 508-468-0250 or the Hingham Veterans’ Services office at 781-741-1440. Since the Commander Anderson House is a private residence, it is asked that donations are not dropped off at the house without prior arrangement with Father Bill’s and MainSpring staff.

List of Recommended items for donation
Facebook Twitter Email