News Flash

Board of Health

Posted on: June 6, 2018

Recreational Camp FAQs for Parents and Guardians

Happy Summer! When signing your child up for camp, make sure it is a camp licensed by the Hingham Health Department! Please call Kathy Crowley, Public Health Nurse @ 781-741-1466 with any questions.

What is a Licensed Recreational Camp for children?  Are all summer programs required to be licensed as recreational camps for children? What is the purpose of the regulations?  These FAQ will provide answers to some very important questions about camps.

Read  Information About Recreational Camps for Children in Massachusetts: Questions and Answers for Parents and Guardians

Recreation Camp FAQs
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Board of Health

Kimball Beach Closed

Posted on: August 16, 2018