Can we serve beer and wine?

Yes, you will need to hire a caterer or bartender.  Liquor is not allowed unless you employ a caterer with a Massachusetts 12C Caterer’s License.  You are not allowed to bring or serve your own beer or wine.  Information regarding Special One-Day Liquor Licenses can be found on the Select Board webpage.

Show All Answers

1. Who sets up the event?
2. Does the town provide tables and chairs?
3. What is the size of the Community Room?
4. Can we play music?
5. Can we use candles or balloons?
6. Can we use outdoor heaters on the deck?
7. Can we serve beer and wine?
8. I’m not using a caterer, can I bring my own food?
9. When will I receive my security deposit back?