Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Services & Resources
How Do I...?
Select a Category
Boards and Committees
Fourth of July Parade Committee
Master Plan Committee
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Sponsoring Party or Organization
Date & Time
Date & Time Start Date
Date & Time Start Time
Date & Time End Date
Date & Time End Time
Estimated number of people attending
Name of Organization
Name of Applicant
1. Applications for permission to use the Bandstand may be obtained at the office of the Select Board. The application form must be completed, signed, and returned to the Select Board for clearance by the Department of Public Works and Police Department.
2. Any person holding a function attended by more than 50 people must arrange for a minimum of one police officer, to be paid at the applicant’s own expense. Large functions may require more police personnel (to be determined by the Traffic/Safety Division of the Police Department: 781.749.1212).
3. All parties using the Bandstand must agree to leave the area clean and in proper order.
4. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on/around the Bandstand property.
5. Non-Hingham residents must pay a fee of $50 per event for use of the bandstand payable to the Town of Hingham in cash or check to the Select Board Office at Hingham Town Hall at 210 Central Street.
6. All parties using the Bandstand property shall and do hereby release, indemnify and hold the Town of Hingham harmless against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising in any way out of the use of the Bandstand hereunder.
I have read the Bandstand Policy below and fully understand it and agree to it. I will comply with the policy if my application is approved. Applications will be processed in the order in which they a
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas & Minutes
Online Bill Pay
Bids & RFPS
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow