April 11, 2023
April 5, 2023; Amended April 6, 2023
30 Thaxter Street
Hingham, MA 02043
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
HINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
30 THAXTER STREET COMMUNITY ROOM
April 11, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Tenant Association
4. Motion to approve the Minutes from the March 14, 2023, Regular Board Meeting.
5. Public Hearing / Comments on FY 2024 Annual Plan
6. Motion to approve the Accounts Payable and the Payments.
7. Motion to Approve the Annual Plan for FY24 and Authorize the Executive Director to submit the Plan to DHCD for approval. (Annual Plan attached).
8. Motion to Approve the FY24 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) included in the FY24 Annual Plan and Authorize the Executive Director to submit it to DHCD in the Annual Plan for approval.
9. Motion to Award and Authorize the Executive Director to enter into a contract with Cacciatore Bros., Inc. for Walkway and Driveway Repairs at the Congregate Units 667-1, FISH #131062. A Specification was prepared by QHA. Cacciatore Bros. was solicited for this project under “sound business practices” for contracts under $10,000. Cacciatore Bros. submitted a quote of $9,800. The contract will be in the amount of $9,800.00. The source of funding for this contract is DHCD Formula Funding.
10. Motion to Award and Authorize the Executive Director to enter into a contract with Williams Electric, LLC for the Fire Alarm System Upgrade at the 100 Beal St. Congregate Building, 689-1, FISH #131072. The Plans and Specifications were prepared by John Murphy Electrical Construction and Engineering, Inc. The Bids were opened on March 24, 2023, and we received bids from seven (7) bidders and Williams Electric, LLC was the low bidder (See attached Bid Tabulation). The contract will be in the amount of $46,200.00. John Murphy’s letter of recommendation is attached. The source of funding for this contract is DHCD Formula Funding.
11. Old/New Business